Harrisburg – Senator Bob Mensch is continuously offering outreach office hours across the 24th Senate District. As part of his commitment to make state services readily accessible to his constituents, Senator Mensch’s extensive outreach program involves regularly scheduled visits by staff members to assist constituents in their hometowns throughout the 24th Senatorial District.
“During these tough economic times, it is essential that government agencies continue to find ways to reduce costs. Utilizing public libraries, municipal buildings and community centers, we have been able to expand our services and make ourselves more readily available to residents.” Senator Mensch kindly asks constituents to call before visiting the district offices since inclement weather may alter the hours.
Scheduled visits under Senator Mensch’s outreach program include:
- Springfield Township Municipal Building, 2320 Township Road, Quakertown, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the first, fourth and fifth Wednesday of the month; from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of odd months and from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of even months; and, from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
- Durham Township Municipal Building, Old Furnace Road, Durham, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the second Wednesday of every other month (even months). Rep. Marguerite Quinn will offer satellite office hours on the second Wednesday of the odd months from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Nockamixon Township Municipal Building, 589 Lake Warren Road in Ferndale from 9:30 a.m. to noon on the third Wednesday of every month. Rep. Marguerite Quinn will offer satellite office hours on the first Wednesday of the month from 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Upper Bucks Senior Center, Milford Fire Company Social Hall, 2183 Milford Square Pike, Milford, from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Southern Lehigh Public Library 3200 Preston Lane, Center Valley, from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on the second Monday of each month.
- Forks Township Community Center, 500 Zucksville Road, Easton, from 9:30 to 11 a.m. on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Palmer Township Memorial Library, 1 Weller Place, Easton, from 9:30 to 11 a.m. on the fourth Tuesday of every month.
Information about pending legislation, state laws, agencies and programs is also available at Senator Mensch’s website: www.senatormensch.com. The website also provides special sections of interest to senior citizens, veterans and kids and links to other governmental and civic organizations.
“Constituents can contact me through the website, sign up to receive periodic updates on issues and events in Harrisburg and around the 24th Senatorial District and may contact my office to schedule appointments outside of normal operating hours,” Senator Mensch said. Constituents may also follow Senator Mensch on his Facebook page by visiting www.facebook.com/senatormensch.
In addition to his outreach schedule, Senator Mensch operates two full-time and two part-time district offices:
- Montgomery/Bucks County Office, 404 Main Street, Pennsburg, PA 18073, Phone: (215) 541-2388. The office is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Montgomery County Office – Borough of Lansdale Municipal Building, 1 Vine Street, Lansdale, Phone: (215) 368-3117. The office is open from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Lehigh County Office, 1245 Chestnut Street, Unit #5, Emmaus, PA 18049, Phone: (610) 965-1466. The office is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Northampton County Office, 1701 Washington Boulevard, Easton, PA 18042, Phone: (610) 250-5624. The office is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Constituents can receive state forms for PACE and the Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program; state transportation and fishing maps; and, assistance with PENNDOT, welfare and other state-related matters by contacting any of Senator Mensch’s District Offices.
Sarah Stroman firstname.lastname@example.org